Terms & Conditions
The copyright in all works, including commissions, is owned by the artist. Owners of original paintings are licensed to make one reproduction of their painting for personal use. Any other reproduction of works requires written permission of the artist.
All prices referred to on this website are in Australian dollars (including GST) and include shipping to Australian addresses in metropolitan areas.
Payment is to be made in full at the time of ordering - see our Payments page. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Apple Pay.
Stretched on Linen/Canvas - oil paintings on canvas or linen are stretched and ready to hang, unless indicated otherwise.
Unframed on Board - oil paintings on board are unframed unless indicated otherwise. You can arrange framing yourself, or we can recommend a framer on request.
Shipping and Insurance
Paintings are professionally packed, insured and shipped to metropolitan addresses Australia wide.
If you would like to order an artwork for delivery outside Australia, please contact us for a quote on delivery and insurance. If you are importing works, your country may ask for a customs fee - other than that, the price you see is inclusive.
Community Association Program for Fundraising
- Local community associations must register and receive confirmation from Ken Rasmussen Studio in advance of any sale.
- Artwork sales through third party galleries or auctions are not included in the program.
- Associations may not be affiliated with any political party.
- Once a qualifying sale has occurred, Ken Rasmussen Studio will advise the registered contact of the sale and the amount of contribution that can be invoiced.
- The contribution amount will be 10% of the sale value if your association is registered for GST, or 10% of the ex GST value of the sale if your association is not registered for GST.
- The contribution will be paid by bank transfer to a nominated bank account using the name of the association within 30 days of receipt of an official invoice from your association.
- Acceptance of registration of a Community Association is at the discretion of Ken Rasmussen.
- After registration, involvement in the Community Association Program may be cancelled by either party by electronic or written notification.